- Plan, schedule, oversee, and remotely manage all aspects of each project installation.
- Visit job sites and provide general supervision of installers working on each project.
- Plan, oversee, and train staff on all on-site approaches to provide exceptional customer service
- Receive and confirm all product and materials deliveries, remaining in close communication with the operations manager.
- Purchase site supplies as needed to ensure timely competitions of all installations.
- Collect any physical payments needed from clients before beginning installation work and deliver to the office.
- Previous sales and management experience is preferred.
- Strong industry knowledge of residential and commercial projects.
- Excellent leadership, communication, sales, and customer service skills.
- Computer literacy and good organizational skills.
- Strong creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and handle stress.