- Present, promote, and sell impact products and Alco’s services using friendly, data-driven approaches to existing and prospective customers.
- Conduct all preliminary measurements for product installations for every project and communicate them with the operations manager.
- Confirm final measurement specifications are accurate and approved by the Operations Manager.
- Collect all required signatures for every project, including customer initials on each page and full signatures where appropriate.
- Acquire all documentation or permissions needed for properties under a homeowner’s association (HOA) administration.
- Acquire and certify all signatures for project permits.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Proven work experience as a sales representative.
- Familiarity with residential/commercial construction and renovation.
- Highly motivated, with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the customer’s needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
Education and Experience Required:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in sales.
- Availability between 7 AM to 3 PM on Monday through Saturday.
We generate and provide all leads
Commission is 5% (pay ranges from $3K-$16K per month)
Health Insurance after 90 days is available