- Travel to customers’ homes or places of business for installation projects.
- Tear out and replace old window and door frames, correcting any issues from previous installation work.
- Install windows and doors for a variety of structures and structure openings.
- Dismantle and reassemble any window accessories, window coverings, and hardware after installs are completed.
- Maintain a pristine project space during projects and ensure clean up of all trash and dirt when the installation is complete in the customer’s home.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of Alco’s product line and installation process, providing customers with use and care details on how to operate their newly installed windows and doors.
- Prior experience installing windows and doors.
- A clean driving record.
- Reliable transportation to and from all project sites.
- Personal ownership of all tools needed for installation jobs.
- Prior experience with a variety of window and door types, including all wooden, hollow frame, steel, and aluminum products.
- Experience dealing with issue corrections from previous installations, including tearing out frames, cutting doors for proper fits, and hanging new doors and windows on settled areas with uneven spaces.
- Proven ability to accurately measure spaces using levels, rulers, and other measurement tools.
- Show strong communication skills with homeowners and businesses representatives while on-site to address any problems that may arise.
- Show the ability to work well as part of a team, including communicating effectively and solving problems to produce on-time, flawless projects.
Education and Experience Required:
- High school Diploma
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the glass and glazing industry.
- Must have Workers Compensation or be Workers Compensation exempted.
- Availability between 7 AM to 3 PM on Monday through Saturday.